Our team is a group of medical doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists and psychologists.
Our patients´ wellbeing is most important to us. We never stop caring. We always strive to find new methods of therapy. We follow the new trends in therapy, take part in various courses, symposiums and scientific conferences related to diagnostic and therapy. Here you will feel that you are in good (professional) hands.
- Dr n. med. Pawel LisMD, PhD - Clinic Director - neurosurgeon
Surgical treatment of spine disorders for over 20 years
- Barbara CyprynskaMD - rehabilitation, orthopedics, trauma specialist
Medical rehabilitation specialist
- Waldemar PodkonMD - rehabilitation, orthopedics, trauma specialist
Warsaw Medical School graduate specialized in rehabilitation, trauma and orthopedics
- Andrzej RutkowskiNeurologist
Neurological treatment in children and adults: memory loss, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy
- Sebastian GackowskiORTHOPEDIC SURGEON
Specialized in arthroscopy, bone biopsy, bone fractures, joint alloplastic
- Lukasz ZagibajłoM.Sc. - Rehabilitation Director - physiotherapist
Graduated from The University of Physical Education in Krakow
- Anna GladkaM.Sc. - physiotherapist
Graduated from The University of Physical Education in Krakow specialized in rehabilitation, attended courses on : basic Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, manual therapy Levita, Thera Band Course.
- Michal SokolM.Sc. - physiotherapist
- Rafal AdamiecM.Sc. - physiotherapist
- Mateusz LaskaM.Sc. - physiotherapist
Team of Therapists
- Magda NurkiewiczYoga
- Beata SzymczakHippotherapy
- Mariola ŻeromskaOccupational Therapist
- Wiesława RedlisiakM.Sc. - psychologist
University of Lodz graduate, specialized in clinical psychology and family psychology.
- Karolina Szuplewska
- Justyna GoralReceptionist
- Halina ChojeckaReceptionist
- Justyna SmolarekAssistant
- Bozena FerfetAssistant